Seeking Communications Coordinator to join our Partnerships Team
The Rashi Foundation is seeking to employ a Communications Coordinator to join our Partnerships Department. The Communications Coordinator will develop our partner relations by: writing reports, proposals, project summaries, newsletters, website content and more. The Coordinator will report directly to the Partnerships Director of the Rashi Foundation.
· Mother tongue English, high level Hebrew
· Excellent written communication skills
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Ability to translate from Hebrew to English at a high level
· Strong research, investigation and conceptualization skills
· Able to handle deadline pressures and multitasking
· Efficient and accurate work processes
· Develop communications materials, from start to finish
· Minimum 5 years of content writing experience
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Start date: Immediate
Location: Ben Shemen (20-30 min drive from Tel Aviv or Jerusalem).
Send cover letter and CV, in English, to: partnerships@r<mailto:email@example.com>ashi.org.il<mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>